The JackCart meets the reservoir cart at the end of the row where the harvester operator initiates the product transfert. No back breaking cart changes or wasted time, just a fast trip to the elevator with a large load of nuts!
As the tractor driver approaches the elevator he begins the unloading process of the JackCart. Elevator controls are easy to operate without leaving the tractor seat. The side dumping bin allows the operator to unload fast for a quick departure.
Remove sticks, reduce labor and increase harvester performance in a single pass.
The StickJack eliminates sticks from the windrow, and with the flip of a switch unloads the sticks out of the orchard.
- • Adjustable crowders or optional sweeper brushes keep an even windrow
- • Optional PTO powered pump and fan for walnuts, pecans and hazelnuts
- • Front gauge wheels allow adjustable ground clearance
- • Extended horizontal stick belt with bi-directional control
The PrepperJack conditioner will speed up your harvest with drier nuts, less sticks and conditioned product for a faster delivery to the huller.
- • Removes sticks and debris for clean uniform 30” windrows
- • Reduces drying time for earlier pickup
- • Hydraulic bin door for even product placement
- • High capacity stick bin with left or right discharge belt for fast unloading
YardJack Dual Belt 36 stockpiling Elevator with Woodchuck De-sticker is the fastest to unload, to move and to destick. Rabbit speed and Woodchuck clean.
- • Dual 36″ Belt System with variable speed horizontal belt
- • Powerful 69 HP Deutz 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine, air cooled
- • Four direction travel
Prune-Rite towers are durable, affordable, and safe.
Prune-Rite towers by Jackrabbit lead the industry in reliability, operability, and efficiency. Every tower is manufactured with professional precision, quality and craftsmanship to help you do the job right the first time.
- • 25 hp diesel engine
- • Fast cruiser speed
- • More wheel torque
- • Safe and easy towing
For decades carbon monoxide has proven to be a safe and effective method for controlling rodent population. The addition of highly visible white smoke enables you to quickly detect and plug connected openings to seal in carbon monoxide gas and treat the entire tunnel network through a single opening.