Save Time and Harvest Expense
The JackRunner is the original nut harvesting system that can travel in both directions up to 35 mph
- Fast – The JackRunner approaches the reservoir cart and harvester traveling in reverse facing away from the reservoir cart.
- Economical – With the runner valve, the reservoir cart automatically starts to unload nuts into the JackRunner bin as the harvester continues down the orchard row. Your harvest never stops.
- Efficient – Once the JackRunner bin is full the operator drives away traveling forward to the elevator to unload – never driving over berms or sprinklers.
- Profitable – The JackRunner reduces harvest time by traveling between the harvester and elevator at speeds up to 35 mph.
The JackRunner mates with the Wedge 10 reservoir cart on the move.
The JackRunner pulls alongside the Jackrabbit side-dump elevator bin.
The JackRunner unloads into the Jackrabbit side-dump elevator bin in less than 60 seconds. Fast
continuous unloading without plugging!
New Cockpit for Less Operator Fatigue
- Fully adjustable air ride seat rotates 180” with the flip of a switch
- More cab visibility than any other shuttle for forward and reverse travel
- Air conditioned, isolated, and acoustically insulated cab
- Front and rear foot pedals with service brake
- Joystick for bin dump, auger control, horn, turn signal, and load mode
- Standard 1/2″ Hehr orchard glass windows
Total System Control Means the Operator Stays in the Runner
- Easy access side window allows the operator to reach the elevator controls
- Optional elevator remote control system permits elevator operation without opening the side window
- Lights, brake, turn signals, horn, and LED strobes for safe operation
- Brake controller for relocating the elevator
- Tie-down points for transport
Easy access for service and maintenance
Fast unloading without plugging
More visibility than all other cab designs
JackRunner 180 Specifications
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Speed Range||0-35 mph, Both directions|
|Engine||Cummins QSF 3.8L, Tier 4, 130 HP Turbo Diesel|
|Bin Capacity||440 Cubic feet|
|Cab||Centered and raised / Isolated from frame / 1/2” thick Hehr glass orchard windows|
|Driver Environment||180° Full turn powered air-ride seat • Air conditioning / Pressurized cab • Blue Tooth enabled stereo|
|Operator Controls||Parking brake • Foot pedal throttle control • Foot pedal service brake • Engine computer readout • Electric brake controller • Bin dump, signals, horn, load mode and augers controlled by a single joystick|
|Ground Drive||Hydrostatic transmission with auto Hi-Low|
|Axels||Front steerable / Rear fixed|
|Suspension||Rear : Heavy duty rear leaf springs / Overload bumper
Front : Heavy duty leaf springs
|Lights||Front and rear driving / Shielded bin light and strobe (top of cab) / Turn signals / Rear safety strobes|
|Dimension||Length: 21’,10” • Width: 8’,1” • Cab height: 6’,6”|
|Fuel Capacity||Hydraulic fluid tank: 45 gallons • Diesel fuel tank: 33 gallons • Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF): 5 gallons|
|Gross Empty Weight||10,940 lbs.|
|Parking Brake||Manual ON/OFF|
|Options||Reversible engine cooling fan • Knobby or street tires|