Save Time and Harvest Expense
The JackRunner is the original nut harvesting system that can travel in both directions up to 30 mph
- Fast – The JackRunner approaches the reservoir cart and harvester traveling in reverse facing away from the reservoir cart.
- Economical – With the runner valve, the reservoir cart automatically starts to unload nuts into the JackRunner bin as the harvester continues down the orchard row. Your harvest never stops.
- Efficient – Once the JackRunner bin is full the operator drives away traveling forward to the elevator to unload – never driving over berms or sprinklers.
- Profitable – The JackRunner reduces harvest time by travelling between the harvester and elevator at speeds up to 30 mph.
The JackRunner mates with the Wedge 10 reservoir cart on the move.
The JackRunner pulls alongside the Jackrabbit side-dump elevator bin.
The JackRunner unloads into the Jackrabbit side-dump elevator bin in less than 60 seconds. Fast
continuous unloading without plugging!
New Cockpit for Less Operator Fatigue
- Fully adjustable air ride seat rotates 180”
- More cab visibility than any other shuttle for forward and reverse travel
- Air conditioned, isolated, and acoustically insulated cab
- Joystick for forward and reverse speed, bin dump, auger control, horn, and turn signal
- Fingertip control of throttle, parking brake and low lock control
Total System Control Means the Operator Stays in the Runner
- Easy access side window allows the operator to reach the elevator controls
- Optional elevator remote control system permits elevator operation without opening the side window
- Lights, brake, turn signals, and horn for safe operation
- Brake controller for relocating the elevator
- Tie-down points for transport
Interactive JackRunner Features
(Click on links below the image for reference)
Easy access for service and maintenance
Fast unloading without plugging
More visibility than all other cab designs
JackRunner 180 Specifications
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Speed Range||0-30 mph, Both directions|
|Engine||Cummings QSB 4.5L, Tier 3, 110 HP Turbo Diesel|
|Bin Capacity||440 Cubic feet|
|Cab||Centered and raised / Isolated from frame / 3/8” thick lexan windows|
|Driver Environment||180° Full turn around air-ride seat • Air conditioning / Pressureized cab|
|Operator Controls||Manual parking brake • Throttle control • Engine computer readout • Turn signals, electric brake controller • Forward and reverse, bin dump and augers controlled by a single joystick|
|Ground Drive||Hydrostat with low lock|
|Axels||Front steerable / Rear fixed|
|Suspension||Rear : Heavy duty rear leaf springs / Overload bumper
Front : Shocks / Airbags
|Lights||Front and rear driving / Shielded bin light (top of cab) / Turn signals|
|Dimension||Length: 19’,8” • Width: 8’,8” • Cab height: 6’,6”|
|Fuel Capacity||Hydraulic fluid tank: 45 gallons • Diesel fuel tank: 45 gallons|
|Gross Empty Weight||9,660 lbs.|
|Parking Brake||Manual ON/OFF|
|Options||Radio • Reversible engine cooling fan|